Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Some Title Needed

Howdy Ho' Fellow Shrimples!

I have something awesome to share with you today! The very first copy of Breeders 'n' Keepers hit shores earlier this week and am super thankful to have someone in our community who could hook me up with a copy. 
Kudos to Mr. Alvin Chan!

Here is a picture of my read of the week.


Nothing much went on this week and my apologies to all who have been following the blog for my absence the last few days.

Here are some of the things I did this week in periodical order.

Thursday - Water Change of 12% for Shadow Bee Shrimple Town 

As always I followed the same regime of 

Preparation of Aged Water -
  • 2ml of API Stress Coat+
  • 2.5 / 3 ml of FM100 
Allowed to sit for 22-24 hours before WC

After WC followed up with dousing of 
  • 2g SMB
  • 1g Humic Acid Powder
  • 3ml B-Source (every 20L - 10ml ofB-Source)

Friday - Picked up my 2nd 2ft tank from a friend who was giving away his.

Saturday (Today) - Pumped 20ml of S1 into the tank, hopes this creates breeding water to simulate 1 or 2 big females on getting berried.


Pictures from Shirmple Town

 King Kong and Shadow Panda

My Shadow Panda seems to have lost a little of its blue hue as it gets bigger.

Wide Eyed King Kong 

 Blue Bolt - Little Denim

 Side Shot of the KK

 Shadow Panda

 Wine Red on the Verde

Small Shadow Panda 

 King Kong feeding on the Algae Wall


 Couple of Shrimps enjoying a day out at the Rataj

 Shadow Panda on the Algae Wall

It's Feeding Time!

Alright thats all for now, thank you for checking out the blog every now and then!
Out.

2 comments:

  1. Bro, can I know where you get all your shrimps from? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Got them from AlvinChan80 in the forums.

    ReplyDelete