Translate

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 21/22 - Shrimple Town

Hi All,

Thank you all for the appreciation and comments you have been sending via private message!



Wine Red out for a climb on the Rataj

I spotted my little Wine Red walking about and noticed although the red is not very solid on this one it looks a lot like a red ant. Haha just a quirky observation.
Hiding in the huge leaves of my 霸王



Out he comes! 


More pictures on my beautiful Mr. Go! with his WR Hinomaru friend.

Away from the glaring lights.

Wine Red molted and seemed to have grown, could be my eyes haha.
Wine Red Male


My WR No-Entry very elusive fella.

Ran some water test.
GH - 5 
KH - 1 
Nitrate NO3 - 20-25ppm - About time for Water Change soon. Thursday.

That is all for now good night folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment