Translate

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 7

Today I was looking at some blogs and I came across some stunning pictures.

It was a love at first sight. I will most likely be getting some Hinomaru / Mosura WRs and KKs and the standard Shadow Bees in the next month or so. I know they will prove to be a challenge to keep and I pray when they arrive the conditions would be perfect for them to procreate.

Credit Aaron Li - Crimson Taiwan Shrimps 

Credit alvinchan80 - 蝦毒之家 

These are beautiful specimens and hope soon I will be able to post pictures of my own shrimps of these quality.

Meanwhile in a tank closer to me...






Hope you liked the pictures. I think my photography still has much room for improvement, but will do my best with what I can on my iPhone 4 first.

Take care and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment